The Sirolli Institute has undertaken an exciting new initiative to enhance Enterprise Facilitation training; an alliance with Intelligent Netware has transformed our community training program into a multi-media package. This allows communities to be competently trained at a fraction of the cost.
Prior to engaging in Sirolli training a competent, passionate champion must be identified, becoming the interface between the Sirolli Institute and the community.
Online Training Scope of Work
A. Enterprise Facilitator Recruitment
The Institute will provide job descriptions, duties statement, facsimile advertisements, and interview questions to facilitate the recruitment of the Enterprise Facilitator. Interviews with practicing Enterprise Facilitators are available on-line.
B. Enterprise Facilitator Training
The Sirolli Institute will train the Enterprise Facilitator by providing on-line, intensive, theoretical training along with 80 hours of field training with a Master Enterprise Facilitator. A residential 5-day training course in the community for the Enterprise Facilitator and up to 11 community volunteers is available for an additional fee.
C. Resource Board Recruitment and Training
A series of comprehensive online modules serve to train the volunteer Resource Board on their roles and responsibilities, community outreach and leveraging goodwill, and providing appropriate input at monthly meetings.
D. Remote Mentoring
The champion, community Resource Board members and Enterprise Facilitator have access to the Sirolli Institute just in time and as needed concluding 12 months after contract signing.
At approximately 6 months of operations, the Sirolli Institute will conduct a joint project assessment and review to determine if the project is demonstrating compliance with the model. This is often conducted by the Institute observing an active board meeting by video link.
F. Membership in Enterprise Facilitation Worldwide Network
Adherence to the principles and practices of Enterprise Facilitation® results in access to the Enterprise Facilitation Worldwide Network:
- limited use of Sirolli Institute trademarks and copyright materials in their promotional, advertising and fund raising campaigns
- access to Sirolli mentoring in perpetuity
- discounted site visits and special events participation by Sirolli personnel
- participation in professional development and networking events
- participation in Enterprise Facilitation marketing events
- opportunity to become “Master Enterprise Facilitators” compensated to train, in situ, new Enterprise Facilitators
- opportunity to become Sirolli Institute licensees in new markets
Contact Steve Flanagan for more information.
916 446 9264 in North America